Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminium-Titanium Alloy||Color:||Red, Silver, Blue, Black|
|Certificate:||CE/TUV||Working Pressure::||70MPa/ 700 Bar/ 10000 Psi|
Hydraulic Low Profile Torque Wrench,
4459Nm Low Profile Torque Wrench,
70MPa Low Profile Torque Wrench
Black 4459Nm Low Profile Steel Hydraulic Torque Wrench
|SELECTION CHART OF PDCT SERIES ULTRO THIN HOLLOW HYDRAULIC WRENCH|
|POWER HEAD WEIGHT(KG)||0.9||0.9||1.7||1.7||3||3.1||4.6||6.5||10.4||10.4||35.5|
|WORKING HEAD WEIGHT(KG)||1.5||1.5||3.4||3.4||6.3||6.3||11.4||14.3||20.5||20.5||42|
1.Very high torque-to-weight ratio
2.High speed,double acting operation
3.High degree of rotation angle
5.High repeatability,with accuracy ±3%
6.Slim nose radius and 360 degree swivel hose connection allow easier positioning in confined areas
7.Few moving parts means durability and low maintenance
8.Push button drive release;no tools needed to reverse square or allen key drives for tighening or loosening
1. Hydraulic torque wrench, made of ultra-high strength aluminum-titanium alloy, thin design, double - acting, high speed and big corner;
2. clamping type, interchangeable plug - ins, no need of special tools, torque repetition accuracy as high as ±3%;
3, 360°×360° and 180°X360° rotary hose connectors, which are suitable for compact occasions and convenient for positioning.
4, wrench strength design is sufficient, the overall reaction arm, fewer movable parts, durable and reliable;
5. Can work with metric and imperial hexagonal insert socket, which can realize that one power head is equipped with multiple insert socket for simultaneous use;
6. Most of them are used in special working conditions: double nuts, bolts are too close to the equipment wall, bolts are too long, nut spacing is too small, etc.
7. If needed, can work with our back-up wrench, more convenient.
tion field:Hydraulic wrenches are widely used. Hydraulic torque wrench is an important tool for the installation and disassembly of large-sized bolts in the construction, maintenance and repair of shipbuilding, petrochemical, wind power, hydropower, thermoelectric, mining, machinery, steel mills, rubber, pipelines and other industries. There is no substitute for other tools, which is not only convenient to use, but also provides very accurate torque, and the torque repetition accuracy reaches about ±3 %.
Contact Person: Sales Manager
Tel: 86 571 86171570