Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminium-Titanium Alloy||Color:||Red, Silver, Blue, Black|
|Suitable Nut Size:||19-175mm||Origin:||China|
high torque hydraulic wrench,
hydraulic bolting tools
PDCT series of low profile hydraulic torque wrench for industrial bolt solution provider
Hydraulic torque wrench is one kind of power tool designed to exert torque on a faster to achieve proper tightening or loosening of a connection through the use of hydraulics. Hydraulic torque wrench is applied to the nut either directly or in conjunction with an impact socket. Hydraulic torque wrenches apply a predetermined, controlled amount of torque to a properly lubricated fastener.
1. Hydraulic torque wrench, made of ultra-high strength aluminum-titanium alloy, thin design, double - acting, high speed and big corner;
2. clamping type, interchangeable plug - ins, no need of special tools, torque repetition accuracy as high as ±3%;
3, 360°×360° and 180°X360° rotary hose connectors, which are suitable for compact occasions and convenient for positioning.
4, wrench strength design is sufficient, the overall reaction arm, fewer movable parts, durable and reliable;
5. Can work with metric and imperial hexagonal insert socket, which can realize that one power head is equipped with multiple insert socket for simultaneous use;
6. Most of them are used in special working conditions: double nuts, bolts are too close to the equipment wall, bolts are too long, nut spacing is too small, etc.
7. If needed, can work with our back-up wrench, more convenient.
|SELECTION CHART OF PDCT SERIES ULTRO THIN HOLLOW HYDRAULIC WRENCH|
|POWER HEAD WEIGHT(KG)||0.9||0.9||1.7||1.7||3||3.1||4.6||6.5||10.4||10.4||35.5|
|WORKING HEAD WEIGHT(KG)||1.5||1.5||3.4||3.4||6.3||6.3||11.4||14.3||20.5||20.5||42|
Hydraulic wrenches are widely used. Hydraulic torque wrench is an important tool for the installation and disassembly of large-sized bolts in the construction, maintenance and repair of shipbuilding, petrochemical, wind power, hydropower, thermoelectric, mining, machinery, steel mills, rubber, pipelines and other industries. There is no substitute for other tools, which is not only convenient to use, but also provides very accurate torque, and the torque repetition accuracy reaches about ±3 %.
Contact Person: Sales Manager
Tel: 86 571 86171570