Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminium-Titanium Alloy||Color:||Red, Silver, Blue, Black|
Cassette Hydraulic Torque Wrench,
Hexagonal Hydraulic Torque Wrench,
Interchangeable head Hydraulic Torque Wrench
Low Profile Hexagonal Cassette Hydraulic Torque Wrench
1. The low profile design is made to fit in small spaces
2. Rigid steel design – durabilty, reliabilty and safety
3. Interchangeable head design, no tools needed for changing
4. Versatility: one hydraulic drive unit per torque capacity can be used to drive any hexagon head within that range
5. Constant torque output accuracy up-to ±3%
6. Dual rotation direction ( 360°X-axis * 180°Y-axis ) hydraulic swivel manifold
1. Hydraulic torque wrench, made of ultra-high strength aluminum-titanium alloy, thin design, double - acting, high speed and big corner;
2. clamping type, interchangeable plug - ins, no need of special tools, torque repetition accuracy as high as ±3%;
3, 360°×360° and 180°X360° rotary hose connectors, which are suitable for compact occasions and convenient for positioning.
4, wrench strength design is sufficient, the overall reaction arm, fewer movable parts, durable and reliable;
5. Can work with metric and imperial hexagonal insert socket, which can realize that one power head is equipped with multiple insert socket for simultaneous use;
6. Most of them are used in special working conditions: double nuts, bolts are too close to the equipment wall, bolts are too long, nut spacing is too small, etc.
7. If needed, can work with our back-up wrench, more convenient.
|SELECTION CHART OF PDCT SERIES ULTRO THIN HOLLOW HYDRAULIC WRENCH|
|POWER HEAD WEIGHT(KG)||0.9||0.9||1.7||1.7||3||3.1||4.6||6.5||10.4||10.4||35.5|
|WORKING HEAD WEIGHT(KG)||1.5||1.5||3.4||3.4||6.3||6.3||11.4||14.3||20.5||20.5||42|
tion field:Hydraulic wrenches are widely used. Hydraulic torque wrench is an important tool for the installation and disassembly of large-sized bolts in the construction, maintenance and repair of shipbuilding, petrochemical, wind power, hydropower, thermoelectric, mining, machinery, steel mills, rubber, pipelines and other industries. There is no substitute for other tools, which is not only convenient to use, but also provides very accurate torque, and the torque repetition accuracy reaches about ±3 %.
Contact Person: Sales Manager
Tel: 86 571 86171570